Monday, August 6

If Forever Wasn't Found, 2007 Was Surely Found.


The time that I needed for the listening of Common's new album has come and gone. I've probably listened to it 2 times a day since it came out. Tommorow marks a whole week since the release. Honestly, I was feeling the album from the time I popped it in the player. Over the past couple of days the album has been hitting like no other. I was driving home tonight when "Misunderstood" came on. I knew that I liked the song favorablely over the others before, but for some reason I had to put this one on repeat. After a couple of times not being able to focus in on the words, and creat my own vision in my head (maybe it was those two motorcycles that were speeding in front of me on the freeway), I finally locked in. DAMN! That's one real song for you. Track 11, "Misunderstood." Go check it out if you haven't. If you have... go listen to it again. Whew... boy o boy.

Keep Hip Hop Alive, One Bar at a Time.

Over and Out, DocBoone.

No comments: