Wednesday, August 1

FInding Forever. Lost or Found?

Ok the album just dropped yesterday, and I've been hearing mixed reviews. I refuse to say whether its a great CD or a wack CD until I listen to it at least 2 more times (already 3 down). So far, from what I've heard, I can say that this album is far from the other albums that have come out this year. No bragadocious lines about grills, rims, hoes, or gwap. This album was very thoughtfully put together. Almost so, that some of the tracks seem to come up somewhat short of classic singles. It's only been 3 listens so far, and I'm sure this is going to take another couple before I really get a feel for whats going on. So far, not bad, but not great either. How does it rank with other albums of '07? ...It's still up at the top somewhere. So, now go out and get your own copy and let me know what you think.

Until we Find Forever, Keep Hip Hop Alive, One Bar at a Time.

Over and Out, DocBoone.

No comments: