Monday, March 16

Kid CuDi to Retire


Kid Cudi for some reason or another can't take the pressures of being a celebrity. I wont call him a star because we just aint that into this dude... yet. He has not even dropped an album yet, and he already claiming to retire (yawn). Whatever nigga. Could be a ploy to get some record sales. Could be serious. I'm not pressed though.

"After the release of my first LP this summer, I am not making any more solo albums," he explained on kidcudi.com. "I am falling back on being an artist. The drama that comes with it is more overwhelming than the s**t I was dealing wit when I was piss poor broke. My friends get mad at me, say I've changed.”


Peace out then homie.

“Muthaf***as talking s**t here and there, spreading rumors, making jokes, trying to judge me, and for what? Does my music poke fun at others? Do I talk s**t about people n my music?” he said, with obvious passion. “I already went to high school once, and got expelled, because it wasn't for me. I'ma drop out this s**t before n****s try and crucify me."


Not that big a deal.

Keep Hip Hop Alive, One Bar At A Time
Over and Out, DocBoone

No comments: