Saturday, May 9

NIck Cannon the Bully


"Nick Cannon is hilarious."

Dude went hard on Eminem like he was his daddy. Mariah Carey must have some good gush, because he's tripping over some bullshi*t. He's bossing up like he drinking HGH or something. Nick Cannon gone end up opening his mouth to the wrong dude one day and get his face smacked.

“I’m taking full action on you Eminem. I don’t know why no one has stood up to your bitch ass yet. But I guess it’s going to take a corny, wack rapping, boy toy from Nickelodeon to set you straight. And trust, I am going to be relentless. Even though I got a lot of other obligations and occupations, you are my new full time job “homey”! I asked myself should I go find this Bitch and just whoop his little ass? Let’s not forget about Eminem’s amateur mixtape rants of calling African Americans Nigger and how he hates “Black Bitches”. How did we let him get away with that in the first place?! He is a natural born racist in disguise. Someone tell this coward that he finally barked up the wrong tree. This is my invitation to you, whenever and wherever you like sir. So when you come out of your introverted hiding place and ask your bodyguards if you can go out and play by yourself, I’m here Pimp!”


I mean, it's cute to be taking up for your woman like that... but damn. Calm down, whipped nigga. Be a real man and don't let us internet folks find about the sh*t. Hit the dude up on some real talk and be for real about the situation instead of trying to look tough.

Keep Hip Hop Alive, One Bar At A Time
Over and Out, DocBoone

1 comment:

G' said...

LOL... I always thought he was a loser... even in his Nickelodeon days.


http://episodesofeccentricity.blogspot.com