Tuesday, June 19

Random Thoughts



It's late. I'm playing poker online. And I'm watching Sportscenter. I just heard something that made my heart drop. I really don't have a emotion that I can describe right now, except confused. The Chicago Bulls... MY CHICAGO BULLS, are interested in trading for Kobe Bryant. Of all people... Kobe Bryant. Kobe is a great basketball player, but I do not want him ruining my team like he did to the Lakers. Please John Paxson, call this man's references before you think any harder about this. This trade would just do so much to our team, and I don't know if its all good. For a player like Kobe Bryant... what do we give up? Deng... see you later... This is starting to frustrate me just thinking about it.

I'm sure that we would still be a good team, but do we really need a Kobe Bryant. This could spell doom for my team... maybe, maybe not. Over the next couple of days I will be trying to contact John Paxson to pick his brain a little.

Until then,
Over and out, DocBoone.

No comments: