Friday, September 5

Faith, Biggie, and Pac


Keep the Faith. New book by Faith Evans goes in to detail about Faith Evans journey through life citing moments in time where she duked down Lil Kim after catching her in bed with Biggie. Sneaking into his townhouse with the black skullie, walking into the bedroom, and snatching off Kim's wig while throwing them blows. She also goes into detail about her relationship with Biggie and her numerous cheating episodes. Also, her supposed relationship with 2Pac.

Cited in her book is an incident where she met up 2Pac, and this happened...

I had to think of how I would reassure Big that nothing happened with ‘Pac,” Faith says in her book. “I hadn’t been completely innocent. While I was in Los Angeles, I’d had sex occasionally with Terry Dollars. And I’d even seen Roger, the NBA player, a few times when he was in town. So technically, I had cheated on Big. But not with Tupac.”

Faith does also document how her relationship was with Tupac as she cites an occasion where she went to pick up a check from ‘Pac for a guest appearance on a song. She explains in great detail the paranoia surrounding Tupac and how he felt that he was set up by Biggie and Diddy. Upon arriving at the studio, she recalls how ‘Pac treated her.

“'The situation with the money is like this,’ he said. ‘If I give it to you, then you my bitch.

‘Your what,” I said. I felt a chill go up my back.

‘You heard me. You gotta be my bitch’.

I got up and moved farther away from where he was standing.

‘I’m not anybody’s bitch,’ I said, trying to keep my voice steady.

‘You Biggie’s bitch.’”

From there, things went from bad to worse according to Faith.

“‘So you not trying to suck my dick?’

‘What!’ I screamed. ‘What are you talking about?’

Tupac raised his voice. ‘You know you want to suck my dick, bitch! Don’t fucking lie.’ I burst into tears and grabbed my purse. ‘I have to get outta here.’

Tupac kept going. He was making no sense, cursing and yelling. He said something about Big and the East Coast.

‘But…but…I…thought y’all were friends,’ I said. At this point, I could barely speak clearly because I was crying so hard.

‘Whatever. You know you wanna be my bitch’ he said, before going into the bedroom area and slamming the door.


I can picture this scene right now, and I'm trying not to laugh. I can see Pac gone off that good high and Hennessey while being more than straight up with Faith.

Should be a interesting read for you people out there that can read. Add it to the collection and support Faith.

Keep Hip Hop Alive, One Bar at a Time.
Over and Out, DocBoone

1 comment:

Blackjack Trainer said...

Quite right! It seems to me it is excellent idea. I agree with you.