Monday, August 17

Michael Vick on 60 Minutes (Video)

Even though I HATE the Eagles with every bone in my body... I would love to see Michael Vick become a success once again... as an Eagle. After watching this 60 minutes segment with James Brown Vick puts his feelings and emotions on the table for the world to see. I still think it's kind of weird the way he tried to convince everyone of his love of animals now. I don't doubt the dude... I just know that there are millions of cats (no pun intended) who don't get a second chance like he's getting. He's got some good people in his corner, and hopefully he'll be back to the old Vick and out of Philly. It burns me on the inside to imagine this season with my Cowboys playing against this Eagles team now.





Keep Hip Hop Alive, One Bar At A Time
Over and Out, DocBoone



Bookmark and Share

No comments: