Tuesday, October 21

Cam'Ron's Rhyme Book

I know this is plenty old, and some of you may have seen this already... I can't help it though. Each time I look at this it nearly brings me to tears. I laugh just as hard every time. Cam'Ron is a lyrical genius... in his own mind, but no one's hating. Even I'm a Pimp in my own mind. So, without further ado... I'd like to present to you all... The Rhyme Book. The Killer Rhyme Book... of Cam'Ron Giles.

Oh.. and shout out to ohword.com for finding and stealing this dude's rhyme book for the whole world to see.









And there you have it folks... The power of the pen. The swagger in a notebook. Dipset, Birdgang... Oh Boy!

Hope you all are feeling the swagger as much as I am. I'm wearing pink sweat pants, purple socks, and a pink beater. WIth some Pink and Purple Air Forces... My swagger is at a hundred, thousand, trillion!

Keep Hip Hop Alive, One Bar at a Time.
Over and Out, DocBoone

No comments: